Ticket buying information
You can purchase your tickets online NOW using Hampton Pool Trust’s PayPal account, which accepts payment from all major bank and credit cards, as well as through your own PayPal account if you have one.
Tickets will also be available to buy in person from the Pool reception from 2.00pm
on Saturday 5 March.
As a charity, Hampton Pool’s future depends on these fundraising events and we really appreciate your support.
For all concerts, the gates open at approximately 7.00pm, or a little before, so you can have a swim before the music begins.
How to order tickets online:
Please follow the instructions below to make your selection.
- Select ticket type and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- You will be able choose quantities in the shopping cart.
- Click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button to add tickets for other Summer Picnic Concerts.
- Click on ‘View Cart’ to view your order at any time.
A single handling charge per transaction (which includes postage and packaging) is £2.35.
- Your tickets may not be dispatched immediately but you will receive them at least two weeks before the date of the concert.
- Ticket orders taken within five days of the performance will not be posted out to you but will be available from reception on the evening (you will still be charged postage for administration costs). YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF THE PAYPAL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PAYMENT ON THE EVENING.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Payments accepted through all major bank and credit cards through our PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account yourself to buy online but you can use it if you have one.